- Before the launch of Purpose, Tea EJP served as the PR & MarComm firm for Purpose Tea for 4+ years creating and managing the brand messaging, marketing strategy, social media strategy, media relations, influencer relations, and website SEO.
- Developed media strategies, outreach, social media counseling, and video and blog content creation as part of an integrated communications program.
- Secured coverage in the food & beverage trade media, mainstream and minority media outlets by developing press releases, media alerts and working closely with DFW and national publishers, editors, producers, and reporters.
- Managed and built paid partnerships with social media influencers.
- Monthly social calendar.
- Developing a strategic communications and branding messaging framework to guide media communications.
- Coordinating interviews and taste testing’s with reporters.
- Website updates and search engine optimization (SEO) of a then new website.
- Supporting distribution team with product marketing for POS.
- Launched Purpose Tea nationally and globally with a trade media strategy and secured the brand’s first media hits in the top food & beverage media outlets, Beverage Industry, World Tea News, Gourmet Retailer, Food Dive, Food Business News and more.
- Purpose Tea is now in store at more than 500 retail locations in Texas, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Great Plains, Midwest, Great Lakes, Southwest, and Southeast markets.
- Social media channels (IG, TW, FB, LI) have grown the following to nearly 2,500 followers.
- Reached more than 500,000 people on social media by launching Purpose Tea’s first influential marketing program. Brand ambassador partnerships included organic Deep Fried Fit (Mai Lyn Ngo), Carmen Rodgers, and Stephanie Wallace.
- Propell the brand’s website to page 1 (from page 13) through a carefully executed SEO and content marketing strategy.
- Secured 12 earned media hits in the top food & beverage trade media outlets.)
- Propelled the brand’s website to page 1 (from page 13) through a content marketing strategy and SEO.