Public Relations & Integrated MarComm
- Through an integrated communications program, EJP served as the public relations and integrated marketing and communications firm for Vogel Alcove’s 35th Anniversary celebration, which included a fundraising event and concert by Clint Black and Lisa Black Hartman.
- Provided media strategy and outreach, social and digital media counsel and support, multicultural comms, executive and board member visibility, opinion pieces, and SEO blog content.
- Developed media strategies, outreach, social media counseling, and video and blog content creation as part of an integrated communications program.
- Secured coverage in the general market and minority media outlets by working closely with local publishers, editors, producers, and reporters.
- Managed paid partnerships with social media influencers and supported Vogel Alcove’s media sponsorships around key events.
- Created a monthly social calendar and uploaded it to Hootsuite.
- EJP worked closely with local publishers, editors, producers, and reporters to secure earned coverage in the general market and minority media outlets.
- Partnered to ensure owned media channels were optimized for maximum exposure and impact.
- Developing a messaging framework to guide media communications.
- Coordinating interviews and facility tours with reporters.
- Search engine optimization of the website.
- 35th-anniversary video conceptualization and videographer support.
- 10 media placements.
- +500,000 media impressions.
- On-page SEO grade: A+ (32 pages optimized).
- Curated six (6) blog posts which now rank on page 1 on Google, driving quality traffic to the Vogel Alcove website.
- EJP’s social media team handled the live event social posting for the #WWECommunity event covered by the Dallas Morning News, “Apollo Crews, Nikki A.S.H. and Liv Morgan visit Vogel Alcove, WWE’s latest ‘Community Champion,” resulting in three social posts going viral on TW, TW, and IG.
- EJP facilitated the influencer partnership with Joyce Morrison and the creation on the “Best in Blue Contest” that helped to raise awareness of the event, increase ticket sales and created an onsite fun contest that more than 100 attendees participated in.
- EJP managed the video storytelling process and strategy. In this, EJP interviewed 14+ executives, board members and clients for the video.
- Day 1 DFW 2022 event, resulted in 28 million people reached, and 60+ earned & in-kind hits in top and mid-tier DFW media.
- EJP managed the Day 1 DFW 2022 ad budget securing advertisement at 7x more than ad spend.
- 1M reached across social, 200% increase in posts volume, engagement & hashtag shares across 20+ pages (Vogel owned, and sponsors, participants & influencers pages.
- 520+ radio and TV PSAs, reached 9M with PSAs on WFAA, iHeart Radio & Luna Radio for the Spanish Language Ad
- 10+ social media partners.
- Increased awareness around each event location: Dallas, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Frisco, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, and Plano.
- Helped Vogel Alcove tell the story of its programs and services, and of its valued supporters, client families and staff members during the organization’s 35th anniversary year which raised more than $1.5 million to support homeless children & families at an event headlined by Clint & Lisa Black.