Hispanic Media Relations Firm – National
- EJP, a top PR firm in Dallas, is honored to serve as AT&T’s Hispanic PR firm from July 2021 to July 2022 to Increase the brand’s share of voice, brand building, and media storytelling capabilities in the Hispanic markets.
- Calls and authentic person-to-person media relationship building with dozens of editors, publishers, and reporters in our markets.
- EJP team provided the following: media relations, strategic comms, campaign ideas, bilingual media trainings to 20+ employees, VPGM media briefings, on-site and virtual media interview staffing, quick turnaround Spanish translations, Hispanic community opportunity analysis per market, and curated AT&T branded Spanish language graphics.
- Thought leadership opinion pieces, reporting, team strategy collaboration, pitch writing, and more.
- Garnered more than a dozen media hits for our Hispanic VPGMs. Below are links to a few of those features:
- Dozens of Spanish-language Simon Mall promotions
- Garnered 74 hits in 2021; 137 in 2022.
- Achieved millions of impressions with 200+ earned radio, TV, print, online, and social media hits in our seven markets: Miami, Los Angeles, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Dallas, Phoenix, and Houston; with additional hits in West Palm Beach and San Diego.