- Ayona Anderson consulted with OCG+ to manage the Tarrant County Water District (TRWD) and Reverse Litter campaign, which came to a halt due to COVID.
- We collaborated with the TRWD team to create a social and digital campaign that residents and business owners across North Texas could embrace and share. This digital media campaign included the new social media marketing campaigns, as well as an online Pledge Generator (developed by EJP website development partner SERVRON).
- Social and digital marketing campaign development.
- Website updates & working with website partner SERVRON to launch the new Pledge Generator.
- Reverse Litter partner coordination (Tarrant County Water District, City of Fort Worth, the City of Dallas, and the City of Denton)
- Managed and developed the litter awareness and water conservation strategy to launch the #trashyourtrash campaign.
- Created social media content calendar and worked with designer to develop graphics.
- Managed marketing campaign ad buys, e.g. billboards, social message campaigns, bus kings, etc.
- Facebook page likes spiked 50% in Q2.
- Impressions increased more than 291%.
- Averaged 36.6K impressions each quarter with Reverse Litter’s Twitter audience.
- Earned 17 regional and statewide stories for Reverse Litter’s Earth Day efforts.
- Increased website pledges to Reverse Litter by 30%.